The recent crisis in Ukraine has disrupted the lives of many children and families. Since late February, the worsening crisis has resulted in the displacement of millions of people, many of whom are crossing borders into neighboring countries. A large number of these are children, some of whom are unaccompanied or separated from their families.
The Alliance is coordinating with partners, including UNHCR, UNICEF and the Child Protection Area of Responsibility to play our part in trying to support this response as necessary and appropriate.
Alliance Resources: Ukraine Crisis
- CPHA Frontliner's Getting Started Learning Package [Available in English, Ukrainian and Polish]
- The 2019 Edition of the CPMS Summary [Available in English and Ukrainian]
- Unaccompanied and Seperated Children Information Sheet [Available in English]
- «Hannah’s New Job» — Becoming a Child Protection Practitioner in Humanitarian Settings Video [English, Ukrainian]
- Child Protection Advocacy Messages for the Ukraine Crisis [Available in English, Ukrainian Coming Soon]
Please find an extensive list of Child Protection Resources in multiple languages below.
- Child Protection Area of Responsibility - Ukraine Operational Response
- UNHCR - Ukraine Emergency
- UNICEF - Ukraine Resources
- Child Helpline International - Ukrainian Crisis Resource Centre
- MHPSS Network - Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis 2022
- ChildHub - Child Protection Materials for Ukraine
- UNHCR - Ukraine Refguee Situation
- CP AoR DropBox Folder - Updated Weekly!
- Regional Child Protection Sub-Working Group
- Humanitarian Response Ukraine Sub-Cluster
- Global Protection Cluster Ukraine Response
* If you require specific child protection resources for the response and cannot find them here, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.