1. Purpose of the Community Level Child Protection Task Force (CCP TF)
To strengthen the evidence base for CCP programming, documenting innovative and promising practice, and developing guidance and capacity building resources based on learning.
2. Key Priorities
- Develop a field guide for strengthening community based child protection based on a systematic review of literature and inputs from two pilot countries.
- Document and disseminate evidence-based good practice in mobile CCP programming.
- Revise the CCP Minimum Standard (16/17).
- Develop face-to-face and online capacity building resources and pilot training activities.
- Facilitate the sharing of capacity building, learning and knowledge resources through inter-agency forums.
- Create spaces for meaningful dialogue and reflection with key (CCP) initiatives as well as with partners in other humanitarian sectors.
3. Key Tools and Resources
- Strengthening Community-Level Appraoches to Child Protection in Humanitarian Action Initiative
- Strengthening Community Based Child Protection in Humanitarian Settings: Webinar
- Evidence-based guidance
- Links to external sources
4. Task Force Member Organisations
- Child Frontiers
- Child Fund
- Child Safe Horizons
- Child Protection AOR
- Children Action Network - Pakistan
- Community Child Protection Exchange
- CP Aor
- CPC Learning Network
- Ghiras Foundation/Children of One World
- Hope Springs Haven
- International Institute for Child Rights and Development
- International Association of Schools of Social Work
- International Rescue Committee
- Islamic Relief Worldwide
- New Hope New Winners Foundation
- Plan International
- RISE Learning Network
- Save the Children
- Terres de Hommes
- United Citizens Child Support Organization of Uganda
- University of Bedfordshire
- War Child Holland
- World Vision International
5. Contact Details