War Child NL and Save the Children
1. Purpose of the Family Strengthening Task Force
To ensure children in humanitarian settings have improved psychosocial wellbeing and are better protected from abuse, neglect, violence and exploitation through a positive strengthened family environment.
2. Key Priorities
- Ensure CP practitioners have access to programmatic guidance and learning platforms that incorporate evidence generated on family strengthening.
- Develop/revise minimum standards related to Family Strengthening.
- Improve the evidence base for family strengthening programs in humanitarian settings.
- Improve inter-agency collaboration around interventions related to Family Strengthening in humanitarian settings.
3. Key Tools and Resources
- Standards and guidance
- Training tools
- Links with external sources
4. Task Force Member Organisations
- Action Contre la Faim
- Columbia University
- CP AoR
- International Committee of the Red Cross
- MHPSS Reference Group
- Plan International
- Save the Children
- Terre des Hommes
- TPO Uganda
- War Child (Holland)
- World Vision
5. Contact Details
- Sara Hommel, Save the Children: email@example.com
- Eva Smallegange, WarChild NL: firstname.lastname@example.org